- 1 pound snap beans (aka green beans), trimmed
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 8 green onions, cut into large pieces
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375F; pierce the sweet potatoes with a fork, and roast until they can easily be cut into with a knife. Remove and set aside to cool before cutting into large pieces.
- Preheat a grill or a grill pan to high. Brush the onions, sweet potatoes, and snap beans with olive oil; grill until tender and nice marks appear on the produce. Remove from grill and toss together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Drizzle over the salad, toss, and serve warm, or chill and serve cold later (equally good!).
Brought to you by: prettyawkwardlife.blogspot.com