The Midtown Raleigh Farmers Market is located on the Commons at North Hills. The market fosters a community atmosphere and delivers fresh foods from producers to your table. Come to the market for a direct connection to 35+ new and returning vendors featuring locally produced breads, desserts, produce, nuts, dairy, meats, crafts, and more.
We envision a marketplace that is a hub of community activity, offering a bounty of nutritious foods grown and sold by North Carolina farmers.
To create a vibrant farmers market in the heart of Midtown Raleigh, where the community can buy local, family-farmed foods, grown in a manner that sustains the land and our health. Our market is dedicated to providing the community access to healthful food options, and educational opportunities to learn about sustainable farming methods and food systems.
- To bring variety and value to the community with integrity and honesty.
- To provide an opportunity for farmers and Midtown Raleigh residents to meet and learn from each other.
- To preserve agricultural land use, support the local agricultural base, and ensure the continued regional existence of our agricultural heritage.
- To enhance the quality of life in the Midtown Raleigh district by providing activities which foster community and social interaction.
- To give local growers and producers of agricultural commodities and other farm-related products direct marketing opportunities.
- To expand the sale of natural and organically grown foods that are fresh, full-flavored, unique, healthy, and nutritious to the North Hills Community.
- To create a fun, pleasant shopping experience.
Shoppers at our market can benefit from a variety of services offered by our staff and many helpful volunteers. We take great pride in our ability to offer additional services that will help you discover Midtown and beyond!
Keep an eye out for our information tent. Inside you’ll find information on upcoming events at the market, local eating, grower’s terminology, North Hills events, and much more.
Parking is free in the underground parking garage in addition to street parking. When you come off of Six Forks Road, stay in the inside lane and continue down the ramp into the parking garage. Inside the parking garage, there are elevators and escalators that will bring you directly to the footprint of the farmers market.
Pedestrians can give their feet a break after a long day of shopping in Midtown by taking a free ride on ecological, emissions-free, electric G.E.M. vehicles to any destination at North Hills. These vehicles are weatherproof, hold up to five passengers, and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call 919-369-4089 for more information.