The Midtown Raleigh Farmers Market is located on the Commons at North Hills. The market fosters a community atmosphere and delivers fresh foods from producers to your table. Come to the market for a direct connection to 35+ new and returning vendors featuring locally produced breads, desserts, produce, nuts, dairy, meats, crafts, and more.
- To bring variety and value to the community with integrity and honesty.
- To provide an opportunity for farmers and Midtown Raleigh residents to meet and learn from each other.
- To preserve agricultural land use, support the local agricultural base, and ensure the continued regional existence of our agricultural heritage.
- To enhance the quality of life in the Midtown Raleigh district by providing activities which foster community and social interaction.
- To give local growers and producers of agricultural commodities and other farm-related products direct marketing opportunities.
- To expand the sale of natural and organically grown foods that are fresh, full-flavored, unique, healthy, and nutritious to the North Hills Community.
- To create a fun, pleasant shopping experience.
Become a vendor today!
This season, the Midtown Farmers Market Vendor application is online, via Manage My Market.
Shoppers at our market can benefit from a variety of services offered by our staff and many helpful volunteers. We take great pride in our ability to offer additional services that will help you discover Midtown and beyond!
Keep an eye out for our information tent. Inside you’ll find information on upcoming events at the market, local eating, grower’s terminology, events, and more!
Parking is free in the underground parking garage in addition to street parking. When you come off of Six Forks Road, stay in the inside lane and continue down the ramp into the parking garage. Inside the parking garage, there are elevators and escalators that will bring you directly to the footprint of the farmers market.