Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Midtown Farmers Market!
We are currently accepting applications for full time, part time, seasonal, farms, prepared foods/baked goods, and craft vendors for our 2022 season.
Submit your application today!
This season, the Midtown Farmers Market Vendor application is online, via Manage My Market.
The link above will take you directly to Manage My Market and prompt you to create your own business profile for review.
Manage My Market is free for vendors. If you don’t have an account already, your first step will be to register & create an account. Below are some additional instructions for the three step application process.
Please read through the 2022 Midtown Farmers Market Rules and Regulations and if you qualify and agree, please continue on with the online application process.
If you get stuck please call Manage My Market support line at 503-878-8466 or myself, Vanessa Thompson, at 919-812-7689. Manage My Market can walk you through the process step by step and can even help you complete your application over the phone.
Vendor Profile (address, type, contact, growing methods, etc.)
- Complete all fields as detailed as possible.
- When finished select button at bottom right to continue.
- A box will appear stating that Step 1 is complete, click “OK.”
My Products (list all products that will be available to sell)
- The product database is very large, and includes most everything that has been sold at a market; produce, meats, eggs, crafts, baked goods, etc.
- When selecting a product be specific as possible. If product not found, select the most generic and under the “Additional information about this product” box type in specific details. For example: BREAD [rye, wheat, ciabatta]
- Craft vendors must upload at least 4 product photos
- Products may be updated at any time, even after submitting applications. We encourage vendors to keep their product availability updates and accurate.
- When finished select the “Done Adding Products” button on the bottom right.
- A box will appear stating that Step 2 is complete, click “OK.”
Apply to a Market (using a zip code and radius, you can see what surrounding markets are using Manage My Market and apply to multiple markets, without having to retype your profile and product information. Midtown )
- Midtown Farmers Market zip code – 27609
- Market Dates – Select all you would like to attend. Midtown season will be Saturdays 8am-noon, April 16-November 5. Winter Market starting immediately November 12. There will be a special Saturday Holiday Market.
- Market Staff – Please list any and all possible market day staff.
- Vendor Type – please read the options carefully.
- Stall Preferences – one or two spots, and if a vehicle spot is preferred and why.
- Application Fee
- Returning Vendor fee: $15 per application (must be received by February 2, 2022)
- New Vendor fee: $25 per application (must be received by February 2, 2022)
- Late application fee: $30 per application received between February 3 – March 1, 2022
- Be sure to read the updated 2022 Rules and Regulations under the “Market Legal Agreement.” Before submitting the application you will have to click the box, indicating you have read and agree, and sign electronically.
- When completed click “Submit” at the bottom right.
My Licenses Tab
If planning to sell prepared foods or certified organic products, a copy of any licenses or permits must be uploaded under the “licenses” tab at the top bar. (looks like a person sitting at a desk)
Both the application fee and annual market fee (once accepted) may be paid through PayPal.