What a simple and delicious looking plate of food; corn, rabbit, and side salad!
- 1 1/2 lb saddle of rabbit, sliced
- 2-3 tbsp your own preferred meat rub
- 4 pieces of corn on the cob, cut in to halves
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 1/2 -1 tsp ground cumin
- Optional Simple Salad: mixed greens, tomatoes, onion, & cucumbers.
- Rub seasoning into the rabbit slices and allow to rest for about 1 hour. Mix the butter with the cumin and set aside.
- Cook the rabbit slices off flame, top down for about 15 minutes then, top up, grill over flame until brown and cooked.
- A few minutes before the rabbit is ready, add the corn on the cob to the grill, basting with the cumin butter, until cooked and slightly charred.
- Wash and mix salad ingredients together.
Brought to you by: cookinginsens.wordpress.com