- 2 pounds small baby potatoes, assorted colors
- 1/4 pound green beans
- 2 small baby red onions or 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh tarragon, minced
- kosher salt, to taste
- Fill a large saucepan full of water, bring to a boil.
- Rinse the potatoes, scrubbing off any dirt.
- Once the water is boiling, add the potatoes, reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- While cooking the potatoes, remove the stem end of the green bean, and snap the bean in half if they are large.
- When the 10 minutes is up, add the green beans to the same pot the potatoes are in.
- Cook for 2 minutes. Immediately drain into a colander, and rinse with very cold water. I also had a layer of ice to help stop the cooking.
- Let the potatoes and beans cool down about 30 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes in half and put both the beans and potatoes into a mixing bowl.
- In a small jar add the olive oil, vinegar, tarragon and dijon. Shake until creamy; about 2 minutes.
- Drizzle over the potato/bean mixture and lightly toss.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Brought to you by: chezus.com