While we’ve reached the end of our Regular Season at Market, we never stop there! We are passionately proud to serve as a destination to find fresh, local food, year-round!
Every Saturday, 10am – noon in the Commons of North Hills next to Ben & Jerry’s, you can find our Winter Market equipped with a “drive-thru” lane for your convenience. Vendors with produce, meats, and baked goods will be set up to provide CSA pick-ups along with some fun extras along the way.
Typical Produce: turnips, kale, collards, spinach, lettuce, arugula, misc. salad greens, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, beets, turnips, radishes, peas, scallions, kohlrabi, celery, sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts, and butternut squash.
Proteins: beef, chicken and duck eggs, chicken-whole and cuts, pork- chops, sausage, brats, bacon, bbq and lamb.
Participating vendors for the 2020/2021 Winter Market:
- MJM family Farm – Chicken, Pork and Eggs
- S & L Farms – Meat and Eggs
- Shrooms 2 Grow — Mushroom Varieties
- Apex Seafood & Market — Fresh Caught, Local Seafood
- Pet Wants — Natural Pet Products
- World Accessories — Handmade Winter Ponchos
- Humble Umbel Farm — Practicing Organic Produce
- Mama’s Salsa — Fresh, Authentic Salsa
- Zulia Bakery — Sweet and Savory, Gourmet Rolled Sandwiches
- Rolling M Acres — Pasture Raised Angus Beef