Yields: 6 servings
- 1/2 cup hot pepper jelly (Whetstone Homegrown)
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cups diced watermelon (various farmers)
- 1 cup peeled & diced peaches (Rob’s Fresh Produce)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil (The Pepper King)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh onion (various farmers)
- 3 cups baby heirloom tomatoes, halved (various farmers)
- Salt & Ground pepper
- Garnish: fresh basil sprigs (The Pepper King)
*Bold Ingredients can be sourced from market
1. Whisk together pepper jelly, lime zest, and lime juice in a bowl; stir in watermelon and next 3 ingredients (peaches, basil and onion).
2. Season halved baby tomatoes with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste; spoon into cocktail glasses. Top with salsa. Garnish, if desired.