- 1 and ½ cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 heaping cup arugula leaves, roughly chopped
- 4 leaves fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 whole baguette, sliced
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (4 oz.) log goat cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the strawberries, arugula, basil, and balsamic vinegar. Toss lightly to combine. Set aside.
- Prepare a grill or preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Brush the baguette slices with olive oil and grill them or toast them on a baking sheet in the oven until golden and crisp, turning halfway through to toast both sides. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Spread each slice of toasted bread with goat cheese. Top with a spoonful of the strawberry-arugula mixture. Serve immediately.
Brought to you by: Parade.com