This Cucumber & Blueberry salad is a delicious, healthy side dish to take to a summer cookout or make for your own! This recipe is the perfect combination of savory & sweet. The blueberry, cucumbers and mint compliment one another in an unexpected way and make a flavorful combination. The recipe below is super easy, and takes only minutes to make!
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and sliced thinly (half moon shape) (about 3 cups)
- 1 pint (2 cups) blueberries, rinsed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup White Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing
- 3 Tbsp thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup Crumbled Goat Cheese
- Peel cucumbers, slice in half lengthwise and scoop out center with spoon. Slice thinly in half moon shape.
- Combine cucumbers and blueberries in large bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add white balsamic vinaigrette, mint, and goat cheese. Toss gently to combine.
Brought to you by Wegmans.