Even though the last regular market day was November 2nd, don’t worry, we have a WINTER MARKET for our loyal customers November 9th – mid-April when our 2020 Regular Season kicks off!
Every Saturday, 10am – noon in the North Hills commons next to Ben & Jerry’s, there is an easy drive in and out mini-market. Vendors with produce, meats, and baked goods will be set up to provide CSA pick-ups along with extra products for anyone that frequents North Hills on Saturday mornings.
Typical Produce: turnips, kale, collards, spinach, lettuce, arugula, misc. salad greens, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, beets, turnips, radishes, peas, scallions, kohlrabi, celery, sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts, and butternut squash.
Proteins: beef, chicken and duck eggs, chicken-whole and cuts, duck-whole and cuts, rabbit- whole and cuts, turkey- cuts including ground, pork- chops, sausage, brats, bacon and roasts, lamb and goat.
Participating vendors for the 2019/2020 Winter Market:
- Walk Ahead Farms – Meat and Eggs : Customers can place pre-orders via website www.walkaheadfarms.weebly.com or newsletter (preferred)
- Nourishing Acres Farms – Certified Organic Produce
- S & L Farms – Meat and Eggs
- Sugar & Spice Kitchen – Fresh Baked Goods w/ Seasonal Specialties
- Humble Umbel Farm — Organic Produce, Culinary and Medicinal Herbs
- Shrooms 2 Grow — Organic Mushroom Varieties
- Apex Seafood & Market — Fresh Caught, Local Seafood
- Pet Wants — Natural Pet Products
- World Accessories — Handmade Winter Ponchos