Even though the last regular market day is November 4th, don’t worry, we have a WINTER MARKET for our loyal customers December 2nd – mid-April.
Every Saturday, 10am – noon in the North Hills commons next to Ben & Jerry’s, there is an easy drive in and out mini-market. Vendors with produce, meats, and baked goods will be set up to provide CSA pick-ups along with extra products for anyone that frequents North Hills on Saturday mornings.
Typical Produce: turnips, kale, collards, spinach, lettuce, arugula, misc. salad greens, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, beets, turnips, radishes, peas, scallions, hohlrabi, celery, sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts, and butternut squash.
Proteins: beef, chicken and duck eggs, chicken-whole and cuts, duck-whole and cuts, rabbit- whole and cuts, turkey- cuts including ground, pork- chops, sausage, brats, bacon and roasts, lamb and goat.
Participating vendors for the 2017 Winter Market:
- Cedar Rock Farms – Fresh harvested produce. Orders are by text (best option) or voicemail 919-604-3840
- Wild Onion Farms – Fresh harvested produce. Sign up to receive weekly produce availability/price lists at wildonionfarms.com or contact Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org to place orders.
- Walk Ahead Farms – Pasture raised meat and fresh eggs. Customers can place pre-orders via website www.walkaheadfarms.weebly.com or newsletter (preferred).
- Nourishing Acres Farms – Certified organic produce.
- S & L Farms – Non-gmo pasture raised organic poultry, eggs and lamb. Homemade jams and soups.
- Old Milburnie Farm – Non-gmo fed chicken and eggs. Fresh produce.
- Asali Desserts – Baklava and more!
- Prodigal Farm – Farm fresh cheese.