While we’ve reached the end of our regular market season, we never stop there! We are proud to serve as a destination to find fresh, local food, year-round!
Every Saturday, 10am – noon in the Commons of North Hills next to Ben & Jerry’s, you can find our winter market equipped with a “drive-thru” lane for your convenience. Vendors with produce, meats, and baked goods will be set up to provide CSA pick-ups along with some fun extras along the way.
Typical Produce: turnips, kale, collards, spinach, lettuce, arugula, misc. salad greens, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, beets, turnips, radishes, peas, scallions, kohlrabi, celery, sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts, and butternut squash.
Proteins: beef, chicken and duck eggs, chicken-whole and cuts, pork- chops, sausage, brats, bacon.
Participating vendors for the 2021-22 Winter Market:
- S & L Farms – Meat and eggs
- Shrooms 2 Grow — Mushroom varieties
- Apex Seafood & Market — Fresh caught, local seafood
- Pet Wants — Natural pet products
- World Accessories — Handmade winter ponchos
- Humble Umbel Farm — Practicing organic produce
- Mama’s Salsa — Fresh, authentic salsa
- Rolling M Acres — Pasture raised angus beef
- The Pleasant Bee — local honey
- Peggy Rose’s Jellies — Pepper jellies, cranberry pepper fruit spread, spicy mustard
- Happy Hen Farm — soy-free, non-GMO pastured eggs, chicken, and beef