Impressing guests has much to do with fresh ideas, a little attention to detail and thinking outside of the box. Whether you are looking for everything you need for the perfect meal from your local farm, or a perfect and unique hostess gift, we have you covered! Here are some great ideas of simple things that you can grab from market to make your home, your friends and family feel welcomed and loved.
- Winter Squash: We all know they’re great to eat, but take it a step further and use a mixture of colorful winter squash to make a beautiful and inexpensive centerpiece for your table
- Jams & Jellies: A jar of homemade jam is a sure treat! Not only is this a perfect addition to your breakfast, but a nice selection of jams also makes a lovely hostess gift.
- Candles: Find unique, hand poured candles to bring to your lovely hosts.
- Wooden Bowls: Handcrafted wooden bowls are perfect for the Chef!
- Artisan Chocolate: YES. YES. YES. Need we convince you that everyone loves chocolate?
- Coffee: We saved the best for last… a bag of fresh coffee from the best coffee roaster in the city. They’ll think of you long after you are gone while they warm their bodies with a delicious brew.