Did you know that September 13th is National Grandparents Day!! Celebrate the great Nana’s and Papa’s in our lives by giving them a one of a kind, locally made gift from the heart. Don’t wait until the last minute, come Saturday and visit Midtown Farmers Market’s many talented artists for your gifts.
This Saturday visiting the following to find your perfect gift:
- Connies Creations – New creations of individually sewn crafts including hand bags, purses, eye glasses cases, dog and cat beds, lavender stuffed eye pillows, cooling gel packs, tissue box covers and so much more.
- Elizabeth’s Reclaimed Creations – home décor out of reclaimed wood; wall hangings; side tables/coffee tables using old windows, mason jar storage and sconces, frames, and more!
- Jordan & Nicholas Designs – custom, hand crafted indoor/outdoor wood furniture like wine racks, coat hooks, bird feeders, planters, and benches.
- Laura Azzi’s Fine Arts – Watercolors painting of customs pet portraits and watercolor greeting cards.
- Lo & Behold – They use 100% synthetic-free ingredients to formulate gentle body oils, body butter, cuticle cream, lip balms, scrubs, and salves that nourish your skin.
- Montessori School of Raleigh – handmade pottery crafts by the students.
- Oak City Collectives – NC themes apparel, mugs and stickers.
- The Essence of Quolor – Brightly colored, Jazz and African culture inspired acrylic paintings on polished copper.
- The Puzzled Pirate – one of a kind wooden puzzles.
- The Whittle People – Hand carved wooden figures.
Of course don’t forgot, to return Saturday the 12th to get all the fixins needed to cook a great Grandparent’s Day meal:
- Goat Cheeses – Celebrity Dairy
- Meats -Cohen Farm, Coon Rock Farm, Homestead Harvest Farm, S&L Farm , and Walk Ahead Farm.
- Produce – Cane Creek Farm, Cedar Rock Farm, Coon Rock Farm, Edible Earthscapes, Rob’s Fresh Produce, Old Milburnie Farm, The Pepper King and Wild Onion Farms.
- Coffee Beans – Oak City Collectives
- Flowers – Happy Coneflower & Stagers Roses.
- and more…