Are you ready? The Iron Chef Challenge returns to Midtown Farmers Market this Saturday, September 30th!
Top local chefs from 41Hundred, Coquette Brasserie, Mura, and Vivace will compete for the title of “Iron Chef.” Just like the popular TV show, watch chefs create culinary masterpieces using limited resources, secret ingredients and fresh market finds.
1st Dish: Judged by Sean Maroney of WNCN, Marche Robinson of Robinson Style and Bryan Lord of Mix 101.5’s Two Men and a Mom!
2nd Dish: Judged by 30 lucky market patrons. Be sure to show up early for a chance to be selected as a People’s Choice Judge!
Cooking kicks off promptly at 9:30am! Come and watch with us!
8am – noon:
- Bourbon Street Beignets Food Truck
9am – noon:
- Cooking demo with B. Good
- Secret ingredients reveal
9am – 9:30am:
- Chefs shop the market
9:30am – 10:30am:
- Cook time
- Chef’s present first course to judges
- Chef’s present second dish to judges and People’s Choice
- Winners announced!
10am – noon:
- Live Music with Nick Driver