The Midtown Farmers’ Market is due to kick off it’s 2020 Regular Season on Saturday, April 18th. As we all hunker down and do our part to stay healthy and keep friends and loved ones healthy… what does this mean for local Farmers’ Markets?
We are happy to report that the Dept. of Homeland Security has indeed defined us “essential”! ** cue victory cry **
The understandable catch : food items only!
So what’s our plan?
- At Market you can expect to find produce, meat, eggs and prepared food items (full list of participating vendors to come)
- The Midtown Farmers Market will host a mid-week online market for our artisan/craft vendors
- Tents at Market will stand 6-10 ft. apart
- We ask that our customers are respectful of that magic 6 ft. distancing rule while shopping — one out, one in
- There will be no live music or event programming through the month of April
- All vendors are taking extra measures to keep you and themselves healthy
Thank you for understanding the importance of local agriculture and food supply, and for supporting your local markets! We know that there are brighter days ahead and soon enough we will get to fill the Commons at North Hills with our infectious Saturday morning energy. The community we serve is truly our heart beat and our mission is to keep you healthy!